Get Rid of
Weight Loss Fun?
Best Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite
I should probably start by clarifying. These are the best exercises to get rid of cellulite that I've found.
But, I really can't claim to have evaluated every cellulite exercise routine that exists.
So let me just instead say, here are eight reasons that I love the Naked Beauty Exercise Routine for getting rid of cellulite.
Click Here for more info on Naked Beauty cellulite exercises.
- Results in as little as 15 minutes a day 3 or 4 times a week.
- Video to step you through the moves.
- Trainer goes through how to do the exercises regardless of your fitness level. Joey Atlas spells out how
to make each exercise harder or easier.
- Simple to follow. You can read, watch and get started almost immediately.
- Exercises don't require any special equipment other than a light pair of dumbbells. Joey Atlas uses
a mat, but I can do the exercises on a carpeted-area. He also uses a step, but I've stacked 3 large books together
and stepped on them instead to do the exercises when away from home.
- You don't have to run, leap, dance. It doesn't seem like Joey Atlas asks you to do very much at all.
This is especially important when that little voice in your head suggests skipping your anti-cellulite exercises.
I can say, "but... I can be done in 15 minutes and how hard are these? Not very."
- Separate even shorter workout videos that show you how to tone up your stomach and arms in as little as 8 minutes.
- These exercises work. You can feel them working because you'll feel a twinge here and there as you exercise
previously unused muscles. I can see the results in the mirror and hopefully you will too. Good luck.
P.S.The reason that these exercises help reduce cellulite is two-fold.
The subcutaneous fat that makes up cellulite rests on top of muscle. So if your muscles in areas with cellulite are weak and
untoned, it can contribute to the uneven, 'bumpy' effect of cellulite.